Video has become a powerful tool for marketers and advertisers alike. Videos are now used as an advertisement tool to capture leads, such as through ‘pop-up’ videos on social media or YouTube ads with pre-roll notifications before the video begins. This brief will explore how video can be used as a lead capturing device
Small businesses have long been able to use websites to generate leads for their business, but what if you want something more? What if you wanted your potential customers to do something other than just read your website? You could try using video! Today everyone is watching videos online – in fact it’s believed that by 2023 over 90% of all internet traffic will be from streaming videos! That means there is huge potential for your business to capture leads from video – and not just by using advertisements or ‘pop-up’ videos.
There are many different opportunities available for you to use video as a way of capturing leads before someone becomes a customer.
Possible options include: adding a short snippet of your video content at the end of every email you send, using it in your email signature, or even including a link to your video content in your website’s ‘contact us’ page.
If you have any visual assets that are relevant, why not create a short video clip about them? For example if you have an e-book that has just been published then create a short video clip introducing the book. That way, when people visit your website they can watch the video before reading anything else about it.
Another idea is to create a ‘how-to’ video that shows your potential customers how they can use your product or do something specific. This could be anything from cooking with one of your products to creating a DIY project. This might be something you do yourself, or if you don’t have the skills then find someone with them and get them to make the video for you!
Lastly, it may be worth exploring opportunities on social media. If your business has content that is suitable for this format, it can be a great way to get more traffic to your website from social media .
Whatever option you choose, video will give your business a great opportunity to stand out from its competitors, and it may even improve the number of leads you generate.
Why should small businesses use video for lead capture
Video is one of the most powerful tools for lead capture on the planet. It’s also a very cost effective way to generate leads, which are critical to any business. Video can be used as an introduction to your services or products, it can provide testimonials from satisfied customers about their experience with you, and it can show people what they will get when they work with you or buy your product .
Video marketing has been around since television first came into being more than 50 years ago so this isn’t new technology by any means. And yet video continues to grow in popularity every year because of its effectiveness in capturing interest and building trust with prospects who would never have found out about you otherwise!
How to make a video that actually converts!
So if you’re a small business owner, you may be wondering how to get started with video marketing. Here are some tips for you
1. Be the expert – You have deep knowledge and understanding about your product or service so don’t hesitate to share that on video! Explaining all the features and benefits of what you offer is an excellent way to show people how great it is
2. Don’t just sell – Even if this is a sales letter on video, explain everything about your offering instead of just pitching your product or service only through the sales copy itself.. People will appreciate that more as they learn why they need it and not just what it does for them. You can even break down how it works in more detail if you like
3. Be different – Try not to just copy what other businesses are doing with their marketing by simply uploading videos of people talking on camera about how great they are or what they do. That’s already been done before so get creative! You can use animation, infographics, images or even something else instead of showing someone talking
4. Showcase your expertise – If you have testimonials from happy customers on video, be sure to include them in the lead capture page of your website because prospects will want to know who is vouching for you and what others are saying about working with you
5. Don’t forget the call-to-action – Just putting up avideo on your website without a call-to-action for people to click on can be very ineffective. You should always include an informative video that directs the viewer to where they need to go next, which is usually downloading something or signing up for something
So if you want more leads and sales, using effective video marketing is one of the best ways to bring in new prospects. Just make sure it’s easy for them to contact you after watching the video by giving them a link or phone number so they can get in touch with you right away
The benefits of using video for lead capture
Video is a powerful medium that can be used to capture leads. When used correctly, video can help you to build trust with potential customers and convert them into leads.
Some of the benefits of using video for lead capture include:
1. Videos are more engaging than text-based content.
Some studies have shown that within two seconds of looking at an online advertisement, viewers will form an opinion about it (either positive or negative). With video, viewers are able to get a better understanding of your brand and what you do by watching your promotional videos than just seeing an ad on the side of your website or scrolling through text on social media posts.
2. Videos can help you to build trust with potential customers.
According to a survey done in 2017, 64% of people find videos helpful in the purchase decision-making process and 98% believe that demo videos are useful in convincing them to buy a product or service. Research has shown that consumers feel more comfortable dealing with companies who use video as part of their marketing strategy and will be more inclined to purchase from those companies because they tend to have a warmer relationship built on trust. After watching your promotional videos, viewers get a sense of who you are and what sets your brand apart from others.
3. Videos can help you to stand out from the competition.
The success of any business is dependent on its ability to make a profit. The best way to do this is to create awareness about your product or service while increasing engagement with potential customers. By creating captivating video content, you are able to separate yourself from the competition because you stand out in the crowd.
4. Videos can help you to increase conversion rates.
According to HubSpot, “66% of marketers who reported using video marketing claimed that their marketing videos helped them attract more organic traffic.” The attention-grabbing nature of video makes it prime for use as a marketing tool because people are naturally drawn to videos on social media platforms like Facebook and YouTube. Those two platforms alone have 2 billion active users each month! That kind of exposure should not be ignored when positioning your business for success.
5. Videos can help you to rank better in search results.
In a world where online traffic is king, the number of organic views that your video content has received are also an important factor when it comes to determining where you have placed in search engine rankings. Since videos are ranked according to how many times they have been viewed, creating engaging and interesting videos will yield more positive results for your business.
LeadFocus is here to help you get more sales with less effort. If all of this sounds intimidating and you want help enacting these principles, let us know. Our team of experts are ready and waiting to partner with you to create a stellar marketing plan that drives sales by considering how your customers think!